- It quickly diagnoses what is going on inside the child.
- It helps to deal with problems at school or at home.
- At early stages, it discovers and addresses potential or already existing tendencies to addictions of any kind.
- If you struggle with your child’s upbringing, you can make sure that you are not passing your own unaddressed trauma onto the child.
- It can help to make your child ready for a planned life change (divorce, re-settling etc.)
- You see that your child is tormented or troubled but he/she either does not want or is not able to confide to you.
- It helps to deal with problems with trauma, abuse etc.
- You will improve mutual communication .
- You will better understand your child’s inner world.
- You want to change your mindset and attitude towards the upbringing of your child.
During the session with the Kops Method® expert, the child draws, paints, talks and is lead through a process, which has its unique methodology. Along this process, the diagnostics and outcomes for parents arise.
The child understands the whole process, has a good feeling from it, and sees that full attention is given to him/her. The child is not left out even during the outcomes session with the parent.